This months creation is inspired by one of my favourite TV shows, 30 Rock. It’s a fictional fast food called the “Cheesy Blaster” which has it’s own theme song and mascot Meat Cat – ‘You take a hot dog, fill it with some jack cheese, wrap it in a pizza, you’ve got cheesy blasters’.
- Place Hotdogs/Frankfurters in boiling water until they float to the surface.
- Slice Hotdogs/Frankfurters down the middle.
- Slice cheese into think strips and then place in the slit made in the Hotdogs/Frankfurters.
- Wrap the Hotdogs/Frankfurters in pizza and secure with wooden sckewers
- Place in the microwave at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until pizza is cooked and cheese is melted.