This months creation is inspired by the adult cartoon “Bob’s Burgers”. One of the running gags in the show are the names for the burger of the day, which is always punderful! My burger of the day has yet to feature on the show, yes that’s right folks I came up with this punny name all by myself. Inspired by the Dr. Seuss book “Green Eggs and Ham”.
- English muffins
- Veggie Patty (Optional)
- Baby Spinach
- Green Food Dye
- In a bowl, crack the eggs. You can separate the yolk form the whites and dye online the whites green or keep them in and dye everything green!
- In a fry pan, fry up the veggie patty and the eggs.
- Once the veggie patty and the eggs are cooked assemble the burger.
- Cut an English muffin in half and spread some mashed up avocado on both pieces.
- Place the veggie patty on one half of the muffin, then the fried egg, then the cheese.
- Follow with the slice of ham, the baby spinach and some dressing of your choice.
- Finally place the other half of the English muffin on top as the lid. Enjoy!